Thursday, May 01, 2008

The birds are singing


The birds are singing, the sun is shining, and all is well with the world. Well, my corner of it anyway. No reason in particular, I just like to look out my door and take in all that God has given me to appreciate. I like to remind myself that no matter how bad I think my problems are, someone else has it worse somewhere. It's all perspective. . . and faith. Faith that the door soon to be opened will show itself. So I continue to look for doors. I think it drives my husband nuts, and maybe a few of my friends, but hey, they are my doors I'm looking for, so I keep looking.

I'm an idea person, I've been told this and I also feel it myself. I get tons of ideas, and mostly good ones. It's the problem of how to follow thru on them and turn them into reality that challenges me. I can usually think it thru to a certain point, then I don't know where to go from there.
I think what I need is a company that is willing to "take it from there and run with it" for me. We'd both make a LOT of money I think. So if you're out there, and you're a "take the ball and run" person or company, looking for an idea person, I'm your gal! Call me! (well, email me)LOL... until then. . . Later!

No comments: